Whatever your product, TFT can design and manufacture a full suite of test, programming, functional test, calibration and quality assurance fixtures for it.
TFT’s engineers will work with you to outline a detailed requirements specification to ensure full-coverage, highly reliable and repeatable testing of your PCBA.
We will then customise the fixture design specifically for your PCBA and its test requirements.
Once finalised, the fixture is manufactured by our in-house machine shop using high-precision CNC machining centres by highly skilled and experienced technicians.
TFT are specialists in the design and manufacture of fully custom, product specific automated final test fixtures. These are used for Functional Testing, Calibration and Quality Assurance of partially or fully assembled products. They are highly automated, providing all functionality required to establish whether the product manufactured is fully functional and conforms to the design specification.
- TFT’s engineers will work with you to outline a detailed requirements specification to ensure full-coverage, highly reliable and repeatable testing of your product.
- There is almost no limit to what can be tested, typically, a fully-automated functional tester will typically include sensors to detect the build completeness of the product, automated insertion of power and I/O connectors (generally using custom contact components like (link to Specialist Test Connectors page), automated visual inspection of LEDs, LCDs, product marking etc., automated actuation of keypads, and much more.
- Our engineers will develop a design from a blank sheet completely unique to the product and its test requirements using best practice methodologies refined over many years and incorporating the latest available technologies to provide the best balance of cost-effectiveness, reliability, test coverage and optimised delivery schedule.
- The design is developed in 3d CAD and can be reviewed by the customer at various points during the process to ensure that all requirements and expectations are met prior to manufacturing commencing.
- Once finalised, the fixture is manufactured by our in-house machine shop using high-precision CNC machining centres by highly skilled and experienced technicians.