TFT is a dynamic company and is always looking for new talent and exciting ideas. Even if we don’t formally have a vacancy, if you feel you’d be a good fit in our team, feel free to drop us a line and send us your particulars. The non-negotiables are: You must be confident, hard-working, excited about learning and pushing yourself and able to play as part of a highly-talented and creative team.
People we look for from time-to-time include:
- Mechanical Designer – Preferably with a BTech or similar qualification and experience with Autodesk Inventor
- Electronics Designer – Preferably with a BTech or similar qualification and knowledge of PCB design software like Kicad
- Electronic Technician – Preferably with at least 1 years’ experience, able to read circuit diagrams and good soldering skills for assembling prototype PCBs
- Software Developer – Certified LabView and/or TestStand developer contract or full-time
- Industrial Designer – Creative skills, ideally an appropriate qualification, understanding and preferably experience with product design and manufacture. A strong eye for the aesthetic.
If you’re any of the above or you feel we’d be interested in you for some other reason, please send a brief biography and CV to: email@example.com